Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Mom

This weekend, my mom drove the long trip around the lake to come and spend a couple of days with me. I am so thankful for the mom that I have. I often take her for granted, but this weekend it really hit me just how lucky I am. We had a great weekend, but it went by way too fast. She just left to go back home, and I am already trying to figure out when I can see her again. Here are the top five reasons I love my mom:
5) She is an awesome decorator and hair stylist. 
4) She loves girly things and passed that on to me! 
3) She has always been here when I needed her- even when she could have said, "I told you so." 
2) She always puts others first. 
1) She loves me with her whole heart; she always has and she always will. 


I love you, Mom. Thank you for being the Mom that you are. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment