Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

my warrior

when i was thinking about blissful things to blog about today, i couldn't help but think about brenden. he cares for me in a capacity beyond belief--from giving me back rubs after long days, to calling me in a panic if i send him a text that makes him think somethings wrong, even opening my car door for me whenever he's with me. he does it all...and without me having to ask. he has been so understanding of everything and is always willing to help me with whatever i need help with. i love to share in all parts of life with him. i am inspired by his christian walk; growing closer to him has strengthened my relationship with Christ. he knows how to make me laugh and how to comfort me when i cry. he has become my other half and my best friend very quickly. i don't know what i would do without him. when he's around, i can breathe a sigh of bliss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment