Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

traditions i love

so, tonight is the 20th annual date auction for ΣΦΔΝ. this got me thinking about traditions and how much i love them. here is a list of some of my favorite traditions:


1) eating vanilla wafers with decorating frosting on christmas eve.
2) ΣΦΔΝ pledge week..i can't tell you details, but there is so much tradition involved in this week. 
3) going to visit my nana every summer in kentucky. 
4) going underwear shopping with the girls every valentine's day. 
5) watching christmas vacation with my family every christmas. 
6) going to the cider mill every fall to get cider and donuts- this is a new one for me since i came to rochester, but it's one of my favorites. 
7) the birthday present tradition i am going to start for brenden's birthday next month (i can't tell you what it is, because he might read this)
8) going out to TGIFridays with the girls when it's been a really long time since we've all seen each other. 
9) candle-lighting ceremony at RC at the beginning of every school year.
10) midnight breakfast during finals week. 


the best part about some of these traditions, is that i don't know how they got started. i can't wait to have traditions with my own family one day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment